Thanks, Tony!  

Posted by Ryan Sproull in

(no text)

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 14 at Sunday, January 14, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 thoughts

"I will ensure it is placed before him..." I suppose we should be thankful Jim doesn't have his mail placed behind him, super-glued to his arse or put out with the recycling... Is there a clause in the State Services code of conduct that forbids civil servants from writing simple, coherent English prose on pain of death?

9:57 AM, January 16, 2007

I could do better than Tony.

I will endeavour to ensure the placitude of your communication is on Mr Anderton's anterior.

And because I can't find the clip I want, here's another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHQ2756cyD8

10:07 AM, January 16, 2007

Post a Comment