Buzzing Broomsticks Banned  

Posted by Ryan Sproull in




Mattel is stockpiling the vibrating broomsticks in case
of an outbreak of mass hysteria among teenage girls.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 10 at Monday, September 10, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 thoughts

I googled it, and I cannot find any evidence that this toy actually exists, beyond a) blogs quoting humorous product reviews allegedly from Amazon in 2002, and b) blogs spreading the broomstick ban story.

The only media coverage seems to be this nameless newspaper clipping jpg.

Hmmmmmm...

1:18 AM, September 17, 2007
Anonymous  

That made me snort my banana smoothie... elegant huh?
I don't care if it's not real I think its hilarious!

9:55 AM, October 04, 2007

Post a Comment