Keep out, Cheryl!  

Posted by Ryan Sproull in




I'm a massive geek. Here is one of the reasons. Television brought me the future today. A room-sized computer with a name and bespectacled owner... who did magic tricks?! His ballet-doing girlfriend and closet homosexual athlete friend and BMX-trick-doing black-guy friend?! AND THEY SOLVE CRIMES, HOLY SHIT. With a little help from their detective friend, and his detective mate "A Martinez" (not to be confused with "The Martinez").

So digital! So watch-out-for-static!

And can it be that there is an entire fucking episode of Whiz Kids on YouTube? Yes, it can be.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 16 at Wednesday, January 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 thoughts

I think you'll find the alternative would be El Martinez.

2:48 PM, January 16, 2008

I don't speak Mexican.

*cough*

3:14 PM, January 16, 2008

A Martinez has been in everything. And you know what the A stands for? Adolph. lolz!!!!

I remember Whiz Kids fondly. They had a dog called Rabies and one day Rabies went missing, so they walked around the 'hood yelling, "Rabies! Rabies!" lolbies!!!

Also, I remember one episode that involved an Ancient Egyptian curse that went something like "The veil of darkness has been lifted. I am, you are, we are together." I thought it was so sophisticated that I wrote it down.

Also, there was one episode where they had to remotely connect to a computer which involved using one of those cuffs that fit onto the bottom of a phone receiver. technololz!!!

3:38 PM, January 16, 2008

I don't speak Mexican.


That's alright. I only speak halting geek.

5:24 PM, January 16, 2008

Post a Comment