I'm Back. And the Universe is Large.  

Posted by Ryan Sproull in



Apologies for the two weeks of silence. I've been busy getting into the swing of things being back at university. I am now studying postgrad philosophy (political philosophy and free-will research); tutoring first-year students on Freedom, Rights and Justice; continuing to embody pure awesome; and editing New Zealand's first poker magazine, the first issue of which comes out in April.

So, as you can imagine, I've been quite busy.

But not so busy that I can't find something fucking cool for you today.

Behold: the universe is fucking large.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 16 at Sunday, March 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 thoughts

Nonsense. If the universe was that big it wouldn't revolve around me. And clearly it does. Ipso facto, the universe is not so large.

7:02 AM, March 17, 2008

Whew. Brain melted.

As the Wizard says: "The physical Universe is merely a special case of my own aesthetically designed Reality" ;)

3:34 PM, March 17, 2008

In fact, "You just won't believe how vastly hugely mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." etc.

If you ever find yourself needing further reminder just how big the universe is you can download a handy wallchart (the high res version is 3m long)

3:13 PM, March 19, 2008

Post a Comment