Television Without Context  

Posted by Ryan Sproull in ,



Paul Neave, a British flash designer, has made my day with Neave TV. He recommends a "deep-seated urge to be totally bewildered", which fortunately I possess, and I was not disappointed. Random clips from shows and movies from around the world, switching channels with every click.

I was subjected first to some Russian talkshow with a dancer in an electronic suit that played electronic music with every move of his body; then a clip from a Godzilla film; then Dave talking to HAL in 2001; then the ever-wonderful Rejected animation. I had to stop there, because I could see this seriously eating into my work productivity.

Nice work, Paul Neave.

Click here for the madness.


A quick note - there's no obvious way to stop it besides navigating away from the page or closing the tab, but Neave's included a "back to the intro page" option on the TV's right-click menu.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 13 at Friday, June 13, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 thoughts

Post a Comment