Goodbye, Blogspot. Hello, Wordpress.  

Posted by Ryan Sproull

For reasons of aesthetics and functionality, I've moved to WordPress.

http://statehighwayone.wordpress.com/

There is a slight change in tone and there will be no comments.

I hope you are all well.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 19 at Monday, January 19, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 thoughts

1. Promise me you'll get a better template. Your current one is very Serious 17-Year-Old.

2. WTF, no comments? But that's the best bit about the interwebs.

3. Wordpress is awesome. I'm glad you've switched.

6:07 PM, January 19, 2009

I miss the comments already.

5:00 PM, January 20, 2009

You're not the one who has to moderate the nasty comments. It may shock you to your core, but lots of people out there really don't like me much. Admittedly, a small portion of them have good reason.

I suspect I have extra moderation powers there, so I might give it a go.

5:04 PM, January 20, 2009

Post a Comment