Films For Action  

Posted by Tama Boyle in ,


Whenever scrolling through my newsfeed, I'm always surprised at the number of jingoistic, sabre-rattling friends I apparently have. Few of them, however, appear to be at all inclined towards doing any actual Arab-killing themselves. I should imagine it's on account of their having left the iron on or, perhaps, having to wash their hair that day, rather than for the reasons this man gives, which I suspect are precisely the sorts of airy liberal abstractions they would unabashedly rail against. The fact we are friends shows, I suppose, how cosmopolitan my tastes are, how forbearing my nature is and how robust I like my debate. It saddens me we don't talk more often.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 15 at Wednesday, July 15, 2015 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 thoughts

Post a Comment